Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 4:

Well before the day was out; my Internet service decided to go down for some repairs. So I couldn't report on the days events. So here is a quick recap.

The day started at 7ish in the morning. Wasn't really tired waking up which is wonderful since I get more time in the day. I decided that before breakfast my family and I should work out. We went downstairs and went to the health club there; complementary for the hotel with a well stocked gym with bikes, treadmills, elliptical, machines, and free weights. Working out for about an hour and a half was great; I made a goal to work out every-other day to stay fit for all the wonderful food they serve us. Afterwards we had a breakfast at Heat (which is the hotel restaurant). Afterwards I had till 2 till my cousin came to take me out. My father and I decided to go to soak up some rays by the pool. At noon I decided to slowly walk into the non-heated pool. There were a few others in the pool at the time and as I got use to the water, a little Korean girl (I believe she was Korean, I didn't ask) with a little blue plastic inter tube came over. She laughed a lot when I blew bubbles in the water and tried to imitate me. For a while we just kept each other company not saying much. Finally I asked her what her name was; she answered that her name was Pali. She asked my name and of course I told her. She started naming parts of her face like her eyes and mouth. Just adorable beyond belief. Anyways she told me her age and we just hung out in the pool for a while. After all was said and done, I got out of the pool and she went with her family. I saw Pali and her dad come over to where I was sitting. The father had a mango and he handed it to his daughter so she could give it to me as a thank you for looking after her. So adorable =)

At 2 my cousin came to pick me to show me around the town. We started off at the Shangra-La Plaza and took the train to Alana to the Landmark, Greenbelt and one other mall. We shopped around for Christmas gifts for the family and friends, then she showed me where were going to hang out tomorrow. We ate lunch at the Landmark foodcourt which I must say is 100 times better than any fast food that I've ever tried. I had a korean bowl filled with rice, beef, a little bit of veggies and an egg. So good! After all the shopping we decided to go home. The line to go onto the train was crazy and it would have taken forever to even get to the platform. So we decided to take the bus to our stop. Now the buses are like the charter buses and the traffic on the road is quite crazy. We ran onto the bus and just went along for the ride. When we arrived to the room it was about 8.30. So that was about a 6 hour adventure of shopping and seeing the sights.

So that was day 4. Tomorrow....bar hopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment