Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 5:

Again a little behind on my days. But on day 5 was my barhopping day with my two cousins. In the morning I woke up and went downstairs to have breakfast and drink some tea. By the end of breakfast (which normally lasts quite some time since I sit back and enjoy myself) I decided that I have time to relax. It was slightly sunny so I went to the pool, lounged back and listened to some tunes. My parents joined me later and I decided to finished my book "Getting Stoned with Savages: A Trip Thought the Islands of Fiji and Vanuatu" by J. Maarten Troost. Interesting book and quite funny for a real story.
At about 9 my cousin Rizza came to pick me up from the hotel to meet up with my other cousin Roanne. The first bar we went to wasn't very packed so we decided to go to Green Belt to see what they had. We stopped in this placed called Ice Vodka Bar. It was really neat...couldn't really hear anything cuz the music was so loud but I had a long island and we took pictures. Then we went next door which was this Middle Eastern/Indian inspired resturant called Queens of Bollywood. They had hookah which both Roanne and Rizza never tried before. They wanted to try it and I said that it was my treat. All the hookahs were being used so we had to wait about half and hour till the next one was available. We wandered around until it was time. We got set up and also ordered a curry chicken pizza which came out about 15 minutes after we sat down to smoke. I explained how to smoke and showed them what to do. We were there till like 12.30 then we all had to figure out how we were going to get home. We tried many taxi's and nothing. They were going to charge us 200 pisos to start when it only cost us like 80 to get over there. So then it was about 1.40 am when we caught a bus over to Shangra-la Mall which is right by my hotel. So by about 2 or 2.30 I arrived at home and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment