Friday, April 3, 2009

Final 4 Patterns



This one was my fourth with Stencil Std Bold print. I thought the simplicity would be a refreshing change from my other patterns that I had done



This was my 3rd pattern. This was done with capital A's with Stencil Std Bold print. What I did first was to make a star out of 4 A's. This made a neat little design so I put 4 of the next to each other this started the base of the pattern. Then though it seemed to simple so I reversed the A's so the top of the A's were touching (not the bottom like before). Then I put the reverse into the blank spots left by the base pattern.



This was my second attempt at a typographic pattern. This time I used the letter Z with the font Juice ITC. As you can see this is a very busy pattern. The Z's overlap each other on the upper right corner of each Z. It was my least favorite one because of the size of the font. If someone looked at it far away, it wouldn't show very well. A bigger font with more spacing I believe would have done better.




This is my first pattern I created. I picked the letter J and decided to use Vivaldi Italic print. The lettering reminded me of a stuck up french bistro looking thing. Tons of loops yet fashionable in it's own sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment