Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Inspiration Pieces



This is a book called Working the Plate: The art of food presentation. I believe that with anything you could make a beautiful art piece. I love watching cooking shows that present their food in a classic and beautiful way.




This is a website for a magazine. The magazine is called Wedding Style and is a couture magazine. I'm not sure who made the website but I thought that it was absolutly beautiful.









This piece was posted on deviantart by a blogger named Rozefire. It was a vector piece but it was very good.






This was made by a friend of mine in high school. His name was Ian Anaya, and he was the best at what he did. He was learning on CS2 when nobody in our school could even afford that program.





This was made by a website n.design. I thought that these pictures were always just abstracts and beautiful. It would be neat to make something like that eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment