Thursday, May 21, 2009

Starting Book images

This is Hoot. He is an craved owl that I gave my boyfriend. I took a photo of him and this is a picture of him with a filter off of illustrator. This is the stamp filter and I changed the settings around so it showed some details.
This is my tri-toned owl. I made him black and white first, then I went to image - mode- duotone. and then from there I changed it to a tri-tone. I used a m+m looking blue, m+m looking green and a yellow. I don't know how the figure has highlights but it makes it look like someone carved it out of stone.

This was a hue and saturation change. The hue was -42 and saturation was +43 and it created this really cool  pink color. I thought it would be cool if there were a multiples. 
This was my second rendition of this group. I thought it might need a background color. So I thought that possibly a green would be good.
This was an interesting idea that I thought up of. Just his head popping out was a cute idea. This was a combination of a photoshop image and the thought bubble and words are in illustrator. 

This was my original picture that I thought up of. I just took the image I had and I put him to the edge of the page that I had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment