Thursday, May 14, 2009

Book Ideas No.1- Outside Scenes


My family and I were walking down in the Pearl and I looked down and I saw this little plastic horse figurine attatched to old horse ties. I read about it later that art students were taking different little horses and attatching them to old horse ties that have remained over the years here in Portland. I thought that it was a really neat idea and I took this picture with my phone. Turned out good if I must say myself. And out of all the ones I saw, this one was the coolest because I think it's a paint horse.


This was in my boyfriends backyard. This was taken a couple weeks ago when we actually had some sunshine here in this grey state we live in. I thought that these flowers were beautiful; I wanted to capture them from odd angles and this was was wonderful because of how the sunshine makes them transparent and brighter.



This has to be one of the coolest flowers on the face of the earth. Pink as it may be (not my favorite color in the world), this is the "Bleeding Heart". My mother has some of these in her backyard as well, but these are at my boyfriends house as well. I took his camera and started shooting everything cool I could see (he has a better camera than I do...How does that happen?). Take advantage of the sunshine....I got some color and also some fantastic pictures. I think that is a win win situation.


This picture was also at my boyfriends house. This was a potted plant that was in the shade. It had the smallest flowers ever, but they were so cool I just had to zoom in and shoot it. These flowers are about the size of my thumb fingernail. That entire cluster. Just so small and delicate and yet so neat.


No comments:

Post a Comment