Monday, May 18, 2009

Book Ideas No.2- Random Objects/1 drawing


This is a neat wine bottle that my father had in his wine closet. I have really grown up around wine so I thought I would fine a wine that was decent and had a good shape bottle to it.


This is Hoots the Carved Owl (named it that; was going to go for Hooters, but then people would get confused). I thought that this would be interesting just because he just looks so neat. I would have to use a better camera to take his picture but overall I think it is a great idea.


This is one of my shoes. I thought that this one was interesting for its belt buckle, and its one of the best shoes to sink your feet in.


Soy Sauce....who can live without soy sauce? If anyone could, I feel bad for them. Anyways, my family has had this same bottle for years. We have never changed it and its a staple thing on our table for dinner. Yum! (too andy worhol? possibly, but I thought of it so why not.)


And last but not least, I drew this Ice Cream cone a week ago or so. I thought that this was a great pencil drawing. so if I want to do anything for that, I would scan it in. I could see this one going a long way with how big it is, multiple colors, patterns, etc. I think this one is my favorite.



No comments:

Post a Comment